Sunday 10 July 2011

09/07/11

This day, i going to Brinchang meet with Dr.Liaw because of my job's needed.
Waking up at 8am !!!!
I can't be pig this morning ='(

Is Fxxking Rush!!
OMG!!
NO PARKING ?.?

Oooppsss..
I was forgot today is "Yellow Bersih Day" =D
It is fxxking rapidly of those video and news pop out in my facebook's homepage -_-

I am also having dinner with Dear Yee this night =]

10/07/11

I am going with Dear Carvy and also having breakfast with her =D
Woots~
I saw her beloved this day .. ( Quite Handsome) :D
I am also meet up with Dear Yen =D

                                      Ywan @ 07'11





I called my HSBC's Manager..
She ask me to don't worry about the job @.@

Yes..
I am just can WAIT T__T

Arrrgggghhhhhh !!!!
I am sick of this word >>>>>>> WAIT !!!

No comments: