Tuesday 19 July 2011

I Had Been Long Time No Update My Blog ='(
I Have No Time Recently >.<

15/07/2011

Wuuhuu !!
I had going for my KL Trip (before starting my new job) for two days =D
I had met up with an old friend on this night X.X.L :D
I wish to watch movie ga .. T.T but he had done all movie -_-
It's great to met up with u although it's boring Haha ..

16/07/2011

This day i met up with my lovely bro Aki Yoh finally =D
I delayed my dating with Dear Yumi and had a great lunch with my bro :D
After that Yumi and her bf come and fetch me out lo =)
We r going to Mid Valley !! =]

We had buy nothing on that day because i love Yumi's handbag very much T.T
The bag is filling up in my brain x.x
We go to eat Sushi King around 7pm 

Those Kojadi Institute's college mates all become 747 !!!
Exception :- Swee Jye & BRJ 
Disappointed T.T

17/07/2011

Back to Cameron luu ..
I was fxxking tired because i can't even sleep well this two night ='(
Start my new job tomorrow.. Stress >.<

18/07/2011

Today is the first day of my new job as a banker..
Colleagues are nice and friendly..
I am just observe around today..nothing special..

19/07/2011

This is the second day..
I need to read many notes T.T
It's same like my college's life !! WTF !!
Besides that, i need to face few examS ( coming soon) T.T
And also many forms , questions , etc need to answer and fill in T____T
I feel like return to my Exam's Life (sob) T______T

No comments: