Monday 4 July 2011

01/07/2011

My mummy in ward yesterday =(
She need to stay one night at hospital.

This morning, I get my new car =D
My baby - 2wan ^w^



02/07/2011

This day the manager of HSBC called me for a meeting.
I thought she will give me  a good news.
Guess What !!

She told me got 5 competitors interviewed for this job.
WHAT THE FXXK !!

I called her many times before i decide to buy car.
I called her once i get my car.
She told me maybe not confirm of my job ...

I dunno whether i need to cry ? sad ? disappointed ? angry ? getting mad ? smile ?
I can't even think at the moment.

Buy a car is not a joke!!!

These few days i keep on going to meet her ..

What i need to do now ??
Waiting call ..

What a sad ending (No Comment)

2 comments:

BadJER said...

jia you ba... bro

ywanss said...

wen sikk gan nan ='(