Sunday 10 June 2012

xx/02/2012

Something happening suddenly..
It's about a friendship between my colleague and me.
She is suddenly dun feel like to talk to me and always show me her "black face"
I dunno what happened and feel so sad.

I ask my boy because he is one of her best friend.
My boy just answered me dunno and ask me dun care of it.
One week past, she is still the same.
Again, I ask my boy because I feel that he know the reason why she became like that.
He told me she ever sms him one night and told him she is unhappy because we in a relationship.

I am shock !! Really really shock !!
What the hell is this ??
What's the meaning by unhappy because we in a relationship ??
I am sad enough and getting mad at the same time ='(
Because she is already had a stable bf and she is the one give my h/p number to my to my boy at the begin.

I dunno how to face her after i knew the true.
I am start to dun talk to her also because I really dunno how to face her.
She dun talk to me, dun answer me, and always show me a "black face"
I dun feel I doing something wrong but why I am the one get treat like that ??
I am so unhappy and talkless..
My boy is sad when he saw me like that :'(
So he try to call her and ask her what do she want ..
It's getting the case going to worst ..
She can't accept why did my boy ask like that with unpolite tune ..

I dunno how and I start to ignore this case and also she ..
One day, she suddenly talk to me and I thought everything going normal again ..
But, I am wrong.
One night, she date my boy go out and have a drink through facebook,
My boy told her that I am beside him,
She has no reply at all.

The second day, my friend ask me out and said got something important need to tell me now.
I go and met her, my tears drop itself after i listen finish from her mouth.
She told me :
My colleague last night came out have a drink with few girls and she cry madly once she reach there.
She said I disturb his boy.
What The Fuck !!!!
I dun even know his boy even h/p number or facebook also dun have.
We are not friend also, I just met him once which is not enough 2 minutes !!

She is telling lie but i can't try to explain myself because i dunno act as a pity cat like her.
My boy ask me ignore her and dun care about a person like her.
Yes, I do.
Because i am also feel that she is abnormal at all.
I told this all to my mummy because i am feel stress and can't accept this all as fast.
My mummy ask me dun care about her and ask me resign.
I voice to my mummy and ask her why me ?
Why I am the person need to resign ? I din doing anything wrong.

Yes, I dun feel i doing wrong so i continue my job and treart her as transparent x.x
From Feb untill now this situation continuos ..
From heart, I really hope to know what is happening actually and hope everything going normal again.
I hope this day can come earlier.

No comments: